The Ranch - the original Saranac on the Nile property - is located on the opposite side of the river from The Cottages. The Ranch is a large thatched house with 1 master bedroom, a loft with 2 king beds, and a third room that can be used as a bedroom. The house has a stunning view of the Nile and is situated on 3.5 acres of beautiful riverfront property. The house includes:
- large, open kitchen/living/dining space with (with stove & fridge)
- coffee, tea, and basic cooking essentials
- bathroom with shower and flush toilet (no hot water)
- 220V electricity from solar power system
- porch with view over the River Nile
$ 25 per person per night
** Price is negotiable for longer stays.
The Ranch is primarily self-catering, though with prior arrangement, some meals can be provided. Charcoal is provided free of charge for the BBQ.
The nearby villages have limited availability of food and drinks, but you can stock up in Jinja (check out The Deli). You can also speak with our staff to arrange for the purchase of certain basic items.